The perfect cake for kids who just love the movie Frozen. Bake this super yummy cake for your kid’s birthday party and leave all the kids surprised to the core with this delectable beauty. Below, we have shared the cake recipe in detail. Let’s get started!
- 3 9-inch round cake pans
- 3 sheets of parchment paper
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup whole milk
- 5 large egg whites
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- Sky blue gel food coloring
- 3 cup unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 6 cup powdered sugar
- sky blue gel food coloring
- 6 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 to 3 jars of white icing
White Chocolate Snowflakes
- 1 cup Ghirardelli white chocolate melting chips
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- 1 disposable piping bag
Instructions / Recipe
For the Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease the three baking containers with oil or spray.
- In a medium blending bowl, whisk together the milk and vanilla and keep it aside.
- Utilizing a blender, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- In a big blending bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- Shifting back and forth between the milk and dry ingredients, pour it in the butter blend.
- Blend on low to medium speed until well mixed.
- Utilizing another blending bowl and a hand blender, beat the eggs until a stiff peak forms.
- Pour into the cake batter.
- Divide the batter uniformly between three blending bowls.
- Leave one bowl white.
- In the next bowl, blend in 2 drops of sky blue gel food colouring.
- In the third bowl, blend in around 6-7 drops of sky blue gel food colouring.
- Pour each batter into the baking containers.
- Bake in the oven for around 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let the cakes cool totally in the containers.
- Utilizing a cake slicer, remove the domes from the cakes
- Put one layer of cake onto the turntable or cake board.
For the White Chocolate Snowflakes
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave for around 30 seconds.
- Scoop into a disposable channeling bag.
- Cut the tip.
- Channel out around 20 thick snowflakes in various sizes.
- Let them dry for around 12 hours.
- Utilizing a standing blender, beat all ingredients together for around 6-7 minutes until stiff peak forms.
- Scoop around a cup of icing into another bowl and blend in a couple of drops of sky blue gel food colouring.
Assembling the Cake
- Put the darker blue cake layer onto the turntable.
- Scoop around a cup of icing onto this layer and smooth out with a spatula.
- Put the lighter blue layer of cake onto this layer of icing.
- Scoop another cup of icing onto the second layer of cake and smooth it out equally.
- Put the last layer of cake onto the second layer of icing.
- Scoop the remaining white icing onto the cake and spread totally.
- Utilizing the spatula, scoop some blue icing onto the white cake in different spots.
- Smooth the icing uniformly.
- Delicately put the white chocolate snowflakes randomly everywhere throughout the cake.
It is one of the best theme cakes to make at home. Follow this easy recipe and make a super delicious cake for your kids. Happy baking!